AvneGrass’s focus is on developing safe, strong, durable and environmentally friendly artificial turf products for football pitches and meeting all kinds of users’ needs. Our Research and Development team works hard to ensure that all our products and systems are the best in durability, heat retention, UV degradation, colour balance. Tests that directly affect athletes such as traction, rolling resistance, impact absorption, and surface stability are included in these studies.
We work in an integrated approach from production to delivery in order not to compromise the integrity of all our products. From product development and testing to production and installation, we are always in the game.
Benefits for Footballer
- Available 24/7 and in all conditions.
- Provides high performance even in high wear areas such as midfield, back pocket.
- Always green.
- Provides optimum performance in sportsman-surface interaction.
- Low risk of surface injury.
- Gives you the chance to practice and play on the same surface.
Benefits for Field Staff
- No need for lawn care. Only in certain areas, very small marks and abrasions need to be maintained.
- No special maintenance equipment is required.
- It is easy to control the surface condition because it is produced specially for the game.
- Easy to renew and low cost.
Benefits for Manager of Facility
- Increases annual game capacity.
- There is no need for an additional training area since training and play can be done on the same site.
- Appearance of green is always perfect for both gamers and viewers.
- There is no need to invest in a special maintenance team or equipment.
- It is much less costly to install and maintain compared to natural grass.